Monday, September 29, 2008

Parker's One Year Old!



Parker had his birthday when we were in Utah, so that was really fun. We went to my sister Cherie's house, ate dinner and then did cupcakes and presents. (All the pictures I took of him with his presents turned out blurry-bummer!) He didn't know what to think about the candle in the cupcake, but once he tasted the cupcake, he was lovin' life! When I told Braxton that Parker was going to have his birthday and he'd be one, he got so excited and said: "Oh I can't wait. He'll be able to play with me and run around." So I said, "I'm sorry, buddy, but he's not going to be much different. We'll just have to wait a while longer for him to be able to play with you more." It was pretty funny. Anyhow Parker's pulling himself up on everything and I'm sure he'll be my earliest walker. Braxton was 17 months, and Carly 19 months before they walked!! He's so fun to watch when he's playing. He loves to climb up on the couch and crawl back and forth and then he'll sit up and clap and laugh. It's quite cute. Well, my baby's not a baby anymore. The year flew by. It always does. I'm just always reminded how much more I need to cherish time with my kids. Here's a little video I took with my camera. Our camcorder battery died of course, so this is the only video I got of his birthday.

4 comments:

tennille said...

Happy Birthday Parker!! I can't believe he's already one! That means Jaxton's is coming up soon. It's hard to believe how fast the time goes. Is today is actual birthday? I don't remember it being the day after Madison's. That was cute what Braxton said.

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Parker! I can't believe he is one already!! What a cute guy he is!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This year went by fast, what a cutie. It looks like he enjoyed the party.

Anonymous said...

So far the babies are smaller than Bryce, he never fit in anything. Now its a new problem, sometimes Gavin is walking along and his pants just fall off, not good.
If you are looking for a costume for Parker the dog is in good shape.