Thursday, September 4, 2008

Now she's not just a princess but a ballerina princess!


London, Carly and Molly Powell waiting for their turn.

Carly doing her bunny hop across the floor.

I was so excited when I learned that Carly was going to be able to take dance this year. I didn't know if she would since you are supposed to be three when the semester starts and she won't be three until November. And then I nearly forgot about it until dance had already started, so then I thought for sure the class would be full and I'd be out of luck, but the gal who runs the dance studio is super nice and she said she could "sneak" Carly in. I didn't get to go to her first class because Braxton has soccer practice at the same time, so her Aunt Jenn took her since her daugter's in the same class. I was finally able to go this week, and it was just so cute. Carly loves, loves it. She asks every day if she can go to her dance class. She did pretty good in there with following directions.

3 comments:

tennille said...

She looks adorable in her little leotard and skirt. I wish Mckinlee could've taken this year. That would of been a fun group. Mckinlee put on some dance clothes the other day when I was taking Kennedy to dance. She was more of a frumpy ballerina. It was so funny! Carly is just so dainty.

Anonymous said...

i love how you always have matching bows. so cute! i hope the girl drama hasn't started for you yet,now that shes a princess ballerina.

b.liz said...

She makes a beautiful (and definitely dainty) princess ballerina. I can't wait for all this girly stuff! You'll need to teach me all about those cute bows when my baby girl arrives.