Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Two in one!



Before we left for Utah, I had to get the brakes checked out on our van. The shop had to keep it most of the day, and I actually had a hair appointment that day, but thankfully the salon is just a couple blocks away, so we walked. The double stroller was in the van, so I put Parker in the umbrella stroller and we set out. Carly was basically running to keep up. Her little legs were doing double time, but when I asked her if she wanted to ride with Parker, she stated that she would like to walk. We were half a street away when she started to cry, so I put her on my back. But on our return trip I decided to put her in the stroller with Parker on her lap. They both had a great time; Carly was giggling the entire way home. I just had to take a picture it was so funny. They're nearly the same size!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is cute, it is amazing they both can fit.

Anonymous said...

oh the simple things in life. how cute!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great trip with such nice kids.