Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Donuts


Mmm, I'm loving this donut!

Yum, love those sprinkles stuck on your lip there, bud!

I love donuts, always have. Where I grew up in Illinois, they had the best donut shop--Dunkin' Donuts. We always used to get donuts from there and bring them to seminary. Or my family would go and we'd all get donuts and hot chocolate. My favorite was the chocolate cake donut which was glazed and covered in chopped peanuts. Man I miss that place! Well my kids have inherited my love for donuts. That was what Braxton wanted for his class treat on his birthday, so I ordered two dozen chocolate cake donuts with sprinkles. Braxton loved having us come to class and share donuts and juice with everyone. Carly of course loved it too. She's still at the point where she only eats the top layer of frosting and sprinkles. Parker was happy to wander the room and see what he could destroy. In the end, there were three left over, and I ate every one!!

1 comment:

BChandler said...

Chocolate Donuts and Juice! That's disgusting. Love you!