Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Date Night




Bryan and I had the opportunity to go to the temple on Saturday. We've set a goal to go once a month, and it's felt wonderful just to go two months in a row. Afterwards we were able to go up on top of the temple and walk around at sunset which was really pretty. Then we got some dinner at The Cheesecake Factory, which is currently my fav restaurant! Love it! The only bad thing about it is that everyone else seems to love it, so there's always more than an hour wait!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice day for you. Mmm the Cheesecake Factory is one of my favorites too.

Trudy said...

Is that the Oakland Temple? If so, that's where Kurt and I were sealed! I loved going up on the terrace and looking over the Bay Area. Alas...there was no Cheesecake Factory around at that time!

Kinda said...

Yes it is the Oakland Temple. I love how you can walk around on top.