Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Valentine Prom

Our hot dates giving us their sexy looks.

Jenn, Tennille and I being goofy.


Trying to look sexy.

Smooch!





Valentine's weekend was very busy for me. Friday night Jenn's ward had a Valentine Prom, and Saturday night the Elder's Quorum put on a Valentine dinner for our ward. Since Jenn was kind of on the committee, Tennille and I helped her and the others with the decorating and setting up so we could use everything the next night. And then we all went to both parties! Jenn and Tennille made an awesome balloon arch and the center pieces for the table looked awesome. Everyone was impressed. Getting all dressed up for the prom was so fun. It's fun to be fancy once in a while. And it was fun to go with my hubby! They served appetizers and desserts, played the Not So Newlywed game and then had some dancing which got much better after almost everyone was gone. We pulled out some fun music and let loose. Ha ha. Saturday I spent all day making desserts for the dinner for our ward which Tennille and my husband were in charge of (plus the other two men in the presidency). The dinner was awesome: tri tip, chicken, scalloped potatoes and salad. We also played the newlywed game. So it was a busy fun weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun, I wish they would do something like that around here.