Monday, October 6, 2008

Observing Carly's ballet class


Carly with Molly Powell


Carly with Chloe and Corbin Kerr

I got to go and observe in Carly's ballet class last week. So cute! I love that she got to be in the class just because she's the cutest, teeniest ballerina ever! And I love it because she loves it. I was mad because my camera was lame and half of the pictures I took came out blurry. (Could be that the person taking the pictures was lame!) As I got to watch, Carly did great. She listened and did what she was supposed to for the most part - her bunny hop, bear crawl, and marching across the floor were all very good!

3 comments:

Steck family said...

Kinda, Carly looks so cute in her ballet outfit! I bet it is so fun to watch! I can't wait until Kensie can take dance! So fun!!!

Anonymous said...

How cute, I love how tiny she is.

Shannon Powell said...

Aren't_they_just_precious??__I_can't_wait_to_see_the_recital!