Monday, October 13, 2008

No, no! No, no!



Parker is constantly getting into places he's not supposed to! He's learned how to open the cabinets of course. There are several places he likes to get into, and since I'm always telling him, "No, no!" , he now says it himself as he's getting into something, "No, no. No, no." So his first word was "ma, ma," and his second is "no, no." He likes to open the pantry and pull anything and everything out. And the other picture is him in the bathroom starting to rip apart the toilet paper! Good thing they make them cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby locks are about to be your best friend. There is a reason my house is locked up like Fort Knox, my kids get into everything, and I mean everything.

Mommy Madness said...

This stage is cute, but a lot of work. I found toilet paper guards at Burlington Coat Factory in Stockton. It takes a minute to get used to having to pull the plastic guard down to be able to access the toilet paper, but it's worth it. I think they are $4 or $5.

Steck family said...

He is just so cute! Most of my drawers are locked, Brody lives in the few drawers that aren't.