Friday, August 1, 2008

Somewhere Beyond the Sea






My parents got a boat a couple of months ago, so we were able to go boating while at Bear Lake. That was awesome! I went skiing one day which I hadn't done in a few years. I did pretty good though I did nothing fancy. I just felt good about staying up for so long! It was fun to be able to do more since I wasn't pregnant. Bryan did some wakeboarding and had fun with that when the boys had a turn on the boat. My dad was cute--he always wore the hat you see in the picture when he went out on the boat, so we called him the Skipper. All the kids had a good time on the boat except for a couple who weren't a fan of the boat like Braxton and Landon. They went on it once. And Braxton did ride the tube with his older cousin Scott. I was proud of him for trying it.

No comments: