Monday, August 25, 2008

Look at me Mom!

Parker turned 11 months this week. He has started to pull himself up on things, though he cannot get himself back down very well. He usually complains about it until I come along to help him. He's still a happy guy and has fun with Carly and Braxton. He's getting one more tooth in which makes a total of seven! He eats like a horse, but is not even chunky, though I would say he's the most solid baby I've had yet. He still loves to cuddle which I'm grateful for. It's hard to believe a year has gone by since he was born.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Parker is growing up so fast, it makes me a little sad.
As far as the headbands, she wasn't wearing them anyways, she does better with clips. I can still clip something on to that tiny bit of hair, she will still pull it out, but I may get two minutes.

Anonymous said...

Parker, what a cute name! hee hee

tennille said...

He is such a cutie! He always has a smile on his face. He's going to be walking before you know it! They grow up way too fast!