Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4th of July!







The kids had a fabulous time swimming as usual though it was only in the 80's that day. There weren't many adults in the pool. (The weather has been beautiful but this week we're hitting the triple digits.) We hung by the pool and enjoyed good grub on the BBQ.






We lit up our own fireworks at the end of the day. We did sparklers first and then Bryan lit up the big package of fireworks that the Kerrs brought. I was surprised at how much Carly liked the sparklers whereas Braxton didn't even want to light his up. He just wanted to pretend it was lit and wave it around. Parker fell asleep during the show. He was beat.




2 comments:

Kim Whitemyer said...

I really love the picture of Brooke and Carly! I'm glad you got some pictures of the firework activities. I think by then I was to tired to go get the camera.

Amy said...

Those are great pics! Looks like you had a great time!