Friday, December 5, 2008

Birthday Celebration for Princess Carly


Jenn helped me hang tule and balloons from the ceiling and Bryan and I constructed and painted the castle entrance. Then Jen painted the stones on. It really added to the party.


Carly and a couple of her princess friends, McKinley Marler and Molly Powell.


I asked Sarah to make an appearance at the party as a surprise to the kids. So Princess Sarah came and painted the girl's nails.

I didn't have a lot of pictures because I was busy entertaining and Bryan was videoing. But these are a few of Carly's fabulous princess gala! At first she was a little grumpy because she just wanted to eat the castle cake (which I will put a picture of later--Jenn took pics with her camera. I just need to get them from her). But after we started playing games, she was happy again, thankfully. It's no fun to have a grumpy princess! Oh-we had princes there too. We invited her Kerr cousins and a couple of other boys from nursery. Lots of fun! Our little princess is three now!

2 comments:

b.liz said...

Happy Birthday, Carly! I'm so sad we missed the fabulous festivities...it looked like tons of fun. We need to plan a playdate sometime soon.

tennille said...

Alright Kinda, I let it slide the first two times, but I guess I need to let you know how to spell Mckinlee's name. MCKINLEE. :) The party looked fabulous! I hope you took a picture of your cute cake.